Song Suggestions For Weddings
These songs are lovely selections that are interchangeable for the different parts of a wedding (prelude, processional, ceremony, recessional, cocktail hour). Imagine these pieces being played in a romantic and elegant fashion with a piano or keyboard.
Katie Ann is a professional wedding singing pianist and composer of "Wedding Music." She can perform any of these songs and most can be accompanied with vocals.
Go to www.iplayweddingmusic.com to contact Katie Ann about booking and more!
We'll begin this delightful countdown with the music from Katie Ann's original album. Wedding Music is a symphonic album of classical arrangements composed by Katie Ann for a wedding ceremony. "For Bride's written by a Bride!"
The album features 10 songs that cover an entire wedding ceremony. Starting with 7 preludes before the ceremony begins, a processional and new age bridal march, wedding hymn and completes with a recessional.
13. Adagio, Mozart
26. Can’t Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley
Start at 17:25
27. Canon In D, Pachelbel
Start at 26:50
29. Clocks, Coldplay
34. Eclipse, Howard Anton Duncan
36. Forrest Gump Main Theme Song
Start at 24:20
39. Hallelujah, Leonard Cohen
40. Halo, Beyonce
46. I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
59. Location, Khalid
62. Marry Me, Train
Start at 12:40
67. Over The Rainbow, Harold Arlen
71. Prelude in C Major, Bach
72. Pure Imagination, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
75. Scarborough Fair, Traditional Folk Song
80. Stay, Rihanna
92. Unforgettable, Irving Gordon
95. What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
Start at 9:58
99. Young And Beautiful, Lana Del Rey
100. Your Song, Elton John
Start at 33:16
Discover original music from Katie Ann